Sign up to the jQuery Grid Subscription list.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Qbasic come back again to my desktop

How many years I have since my last use of Qbasic? 4, 5 may be 6 years! Or even more... Why did I remember this compiler and this language suddenly? What happened? I have many years programming Visual Basic .net and VB 6.0 but this small compiler left always a lasting impression.. Perhaps because it's the compiler that made me discover programming, the thing that I can't live without today.. Perhaps other factors, killing factors, killing to death...

The Qbasic is so stupid, so why I like it so!?Qbasic isn't stupid, it's an old compiler, unused nowadays and why use it? But still have many fans and I'm one of them.
It remember me of my first days as a programmer :)

2 comments:

wlllle blogged said...

Hi. I'm from Singapore, Anderson Junior College. My friends and I are currently working on a project on our local foodcourts. Can you help us to do a survey? Your response will be of a great help to us. Thankyou. And if you can, please help us to spread the link around. Thankyou so much.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=eXBUrHYQmdt4Q63jjpXk7A_3d_3d

Omar said...

I really didn't understand well.
you want that I help in the project?
and what the link you provided me is useful to??